Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Perfect Stranger


Mom and I went to the theater today but there wasn't really anything worth seeing and the one movie that we thought we may be interested in wasn't playing until tonight. However, a couple of really good movies have recently been released on DVD (so of course I had to buy them) and one of the ones I got was Perfect Stranger. Mom and I wanted to see it when it was in the theaters but other movies kept getting in the way. ha!

Tonight the hubby & I had movie night and the main feature was....you guessed it, Perfect Stranger. There have been a lot of negative comments about this movie but after seeing it tonight I am again reminded why I never pay attention to what the critics think (IMO they get it wrong more often than not).

This was a suspenseful movie about an investigative reporter named Rowenda (Halle Berry) whose friend had an affair with add exec Harrison Hill (Bruce Willis) and then ends up murdered. Rowenda vows to bring her friends killer to justice and, suspecting Hill, she goes undercover to work as a temp in his add agency - engaging in a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
This movie kept my analytical mind working throughout its entirety. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad I've got it in my collection.

No comments: