Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 9, 2008

No Country for Old Men

Last weekend mom, Sharon & I went to see No Country for Old Men. This is one that mom has been wanting to see for a while, but we kept putting it off for other films. Although I've heard nothing but great things about this movie, I went in not knowing anything about it.

Not really sure what to say about this one. It was definitely different. There wasn't a whole lot of "dialog" and it was very intense. I really enjoyed it right up until the end. I was left scratching my head over that ending.

I'm sure there are many who will love this movie and I must admit, I will more than likely watch it again - if for no other reason than to see if I can figure it out the second time around - but I'm not sure this one was for me.

Great until the end.

No comments: