Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Youth Without Youth

This weekend's movie choice was Youth Without Youth. Their plot outline is that it's a love story wrapped in a mystery.

Mystery is a very good choice of words for this one. In fact, it was so much a mystery that the mystery was never revealed. I guess you have to be one of those high IQ types of people to understand this one because I totally did not get it.

This was the longest two hour movie I've ever seen. There were a couple of times when I started to doze off but I was afraid if I fell asleep I might miss something that would explain it all. Unfortunately, that never happened...

Personally, I didn't care for this one but I'm sure there's some highly intelligent person out there who would be happy to disagree with me...

No comments: